Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baptism, and more!

It's been way too long since the last update, but what can I say? Living and enjoying life is way more important these days! May is always a busy month and we had a jam-packed month with trips to the zoo, birthdays, picnics, and lots of trips to the park with school friends. Some of you know and some of you don't that I have been struggling with ulcerative colitis for the last year and a half. While most days I feel okay, some days are tough. I'm trying to find the best ways to stay healthy and simply be grateful for the days that I am well and have the energy to enjoy my wonderful life! Please enjoy some photos of the last month or so and a fun video of the sweetest three year olds we know!

Laura


We celebrated my 33rd birthday at Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater. It was a beautiful day!


Teddy Bear Park in 2007 when Charlie and Sofie were 3 months old.

Teddy Bear Park at 3 years old!




For their birthdays, Charlie and Sofie got real big beds,
well, mattresses at least.


Blowing out the candles on their Yo Gabba Gabba cake.


Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to our babies!


Charlie and Sofie's breakfast birthday celebration.



We had Charlie and Sofie baptized on June 6, 2010 at my new church,
Robbinsdale United Church of Christ. In the fall they will start Sunday school!



Sofie having fun at the baptism party.


Handmade, quilted name banners. So beautiful and made with such thought and talent!



Now, let's dance!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Laura,
I can't believe how big your kids are!! Can they really be 3?? It doesn't seem like that long since we worked together....wow! I have been woefully neglectful of my blog but want to do better this summer while I'm off. Love the pictures and dance video!!
Tracy